help

From: OCC11 <occ11_at_aol.com>
Date: 13 Oct 1999 05:08:10 GMT

I just completed an Oracle dba training course, which I took for 6 months. I am having trouble finding a job. If you know of any opportunities for me, or have any advice on how to break into this market, send me an email. I have a Finance/Accounting background and strictly looking for a job that will lead me to a postion working with Oracle applications. Thank you

jay Received on Wed Oct 13 1999 - 00:08:10 CDT