Re: How To share a database betwen 2 Oracle Servers ?

From: Pete Sharman <psharman_at_us.oracle.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 1999 08:48:35 -0700

OPS is an option in Enterprise Edition, which the original poster didn't want to install. There are two options available: standby database or code at the OS level. Normally the clustering software has some capability to failover and start the database on the second server. This sounds like the best option in this case.

HTH. Pete