Emacs/XEmacs mode for inferior SQL*Plus

From: John Nield <jn-exposed-199910_at_impole.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 1999 11:35:58 -0500

Does anyone know of a decent mode for running inferior sqlplus sessions from within Emacs? I've seen one, but it's nothing more than shell-mode. I'm looking for something more like the Oracle SQLPlus Worksheet, except in elisp instead of Java, and usable via telnet session.

I ask, because if none exists I'm afraid I'll have to write one...

--
John Nield
jn-exposed-199910_at_impole.com