Stored Procedures and JDBC

From: Daniel Murray <daniel.murray_at_carrierpoint.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 1999 13:24:32 -0400

We are currently using stored procedures in Oracle to process SQL statements. However, within java using JDBC we get an Exhausted Result Set exception when we try to process the cursor that we created within PL/SQL. Is there any way in Oracle's stored procedures to check the resultset and see if any data is going to be returned. So that way we can return back to the java program that the resultset is null.

Please direct responses to my email address. Thank you very much.

Daniel Murray
Database Administrator
Carrierpoint Received on Tue Oct 12 1999 - 12:24:32 CDT