NT vs. Linux benchmark summary page

From: Dan Kegel <dank_at_alumni.caltech.edu>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 1999 08:53:31 -0700

I'm collecting benchmarks that compare the performance of Linux and NT; see
  http://www.kegel.com/nt-linux-benchmarks.html

If you know of any http or database benchmark not included there, please send me the URL of the benchmark results.

Thanks,
Dan

--
(The above is my opinion alone, and not that of my employer) Received on Tue Oct 12 1999 - 10:53:31 CDT