Re: Performance Issue

From: Tapan Trivedi <tapan.trivedi_at_abbnm.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 1999 09:07:33 -0500

Thanks for asking Mark. The problem is that whenever that functionality is evoked nothing else can occur on that box. As soon as the job is over (which is every hour on the hour) the system goes back to normal. The happenings at that particular time are updates, deletes etc to the table in question and the replication job that pushes the changes from one machine to the other. Let me know if you can help.

                                                        Tapan