Re: Tablespace in Index

From: Frederic DEBRUS <frederic.debrus_at_ces-cdr.be>
Date: 11 Oct 1999 13:36:41 GMT

No,
I suggest you use some tools to generate your DROP INDEX / CREATE INDEX syntax for you
you can download dbartisan at www.embarcadero.com

In a windows interface you edit your index or whatever object with a mouse click and it
generate the sql for you.

you can also preview the sql generated before running it

Fred

Leszek Taratuta <lecho_at_abg.com.pl> wrote in article <7tsf91$1oh8$1_at_news.ipartners.pl>...