Simulation of 600 connections on Oracle 8.0.5

From: <nietzel_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 1999 10:14:03 GMT

Hello all,

I am new to Oracle and I need to run a test that will open 600 connections. The connections donīt have to do anything just open and wait until all 600 connections are open and then close. The platform is Unixware 7.1.0.

Before I venture out and write a program to do this I thought Iīd check to see if anyone has accomplished this first!

Thanks for any info..

Earle

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Mon Oct 11 1999 - 05:14:03 CDT