OAS 4.0.7 and JWEB uses JVM 1.1.4

From: Softimage User <softimg_at_iscs-i.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 1999 01:55:31 -0400

Hi,

I've finally got OAS setup so I can test all the sample demos and it seemed to me that the JWEB
cartridge would be easiest to code to. It then struck me that the JVM used by Oracle was stuck at
1.1.4. Can this be ripped out and have 1.2 replace it? Is anyone developing for 8i / OAS using JWEB?
All thoughts in this regard appreciated.

Henry Katz
ISCS, Inc
hkatz_at_iscs-i.com Received on Mon Oct 11 1999 - 00:55:31 CDT