Re: Value of OCP DBA Certification?

From: Shi yousong <yousong_at_bigpond.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 1999 14:51:13 +1000

Going to a certification classroom is indeed wasting money and time. However still a lot people do it for their resume. The strangest thing for me is that almost all the high level managers and human resource officers like the certificate very much. So maybe I will try to get one as well in the near future.

Sam