Re: Oracle 8 on Linux

From: seesik <seesik_at_DROPTHIS.techgnosis.org>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 1999 03:34:52 GMT

This might have been covered already, but if not, here goes: If you are running RH6.0 you'll need to relink the binaries against the old glibc compat libs. The Oracle site has some decent coverage on this "issue". Their "fix" is just the compat rpms, (as if everyone runs RH).
SO....
If your install looked clean but some of the executables are being flaky/segfaulting, check that out.