Online Teaching Opportunity

From: Scott L. Bain <scott_at_epiclearning.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 1999 16:53:07 -0700

ATTENTION Oracle Instructors:

Epic Learning is seeking instructors to teach online, from the privacy of your own home. If you like to teach, and are interested in supplementing your income, contact me at:

Scott Bain
Director of Distance Learning
Epic Learning
scott_at_epiclearning.com

This is a contract *job*, not a "business opportunity". You will not be placed on any marketing list, nor will you be solicited in any way.

We'll train you (online) to use distance learning technology to teach in a real-time, synchronous environment. Our classes will use real-time audio and a Java-based collaboration tool, along with various offline, computer-based support mechanisms to create a powerful learning experience for those seeking certification.

Contract and full-time positions are available.

No commuting! Teach in your bathrobe! We pay a very competitive rate, and will supply you with everything you need as an instructor. Email me today with your resume if you are interested...

-Scott- Received on Mon Oct 11 1999 - 18:53:07 CDT