Re: Quick question for DBA

From: sysdba <sysdba_at_inter.net.il>
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 1999 17:21:37 +0200

  1. grant create public synonym to X; 2. select * from dba_sys_privs where privilege='CREATE PUBLIC SYNONYM'; and for each role u get, see what user got priv for this role: select * from dba_role_prives where granted_role='rolesfromselect'; (make from those 2 selects one select, i'm too lazy to do it now...:) )
  2. look at table dba_role_privs.

--
Asaf Shoval
Oracle Israel Support Center