From: <amerar_at_ci.chi.il.us>
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 1999 16:47:38 GMT

Hello,

I want to write a script that will show me all of the indexes and constraints on our tables. I want it to show all the referential stuff and so on......

Before I spend the hours it will take to write one, I was wondering if one already existed........

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Mon Oct 11 1999 - 11:47:38 CDT