Junior DBA needs help

From: zhangc <zhangc_at_netcom.ca>
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 1999 23:13:19 -0700

7.3.4 on NT4.0

Q1.
How shall I determine the storage parameters such as initial, next... for creating a table by given the number of rows, row/record size and growth per month/year ?

Q2.
listener.log on the server box (with snmp) is growing rapidly (100MB in about 1 month). Is it normal ? or sth wrong and what should I do?

Thanks - Chuck Received on Fri Oct 08 1999 - 01:13:19 CDT