Connection problems

From: Mimi Weiss <horndinkle_at_h2net.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 1999 11:26:16 -0600

Hi,

I'm running Oracle8i 8.1.5.0.1 on RedHat Linux 6.0. I have a database instance running and am able to connect to it as user oracle using sqlplus. However, when I try to connect as any other account, I get the following error:

error in loading shared libraries: libskgxp8.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

I have $ORACLE_HOME/bin in my path, and $LD_LIBRARY_PATH is set to $ORACLE_HOME/lib (just like in the oracle account).

Does anyone have any ideas? I'm completely stumped.

Thanks!

Mimi Received on Thu Oct 07 1999 - 12:26:16 CDT