Re: HELP! out of space in System tablespace

From: Steve Patterson <spatt01_at_earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 1999 09:05:28 -0000

I read in a manual that you should never turn on auditing unless you have enough room in your tablespace because you can run into this endless loop. Or set up the audit not not grow more then x and make sure x will not fill up your tablespace. The database is trying to audit your signon but can not because the tablespace is full. You can not dump the data or add to the tablespace because you can not sign on.

You might try to do an export and then import the data into a new database.

Have you tried signing on as internal in svrmgr to see if you can get somewhere?