Re: Oracle Session

From: Jack Stephenson <jestep_at_attglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 06 Oct 1999 23:34:21 -0700

I am using Oracle, MTS, VB.

I want to set data in V$Session Data at the beginning of a Transaction and Reset it at the end if the Transaction. This will be used by packages and triggers.

Is there any way that I be guaranteed that all ADO connections used within a transaction will use the same connection?

If this is not possible, is there a way that I can hook in to do pre / post processing with all connections that are dispensed?

Thanks