starting ORACLE-services failed

From: Klaus Edelmann <s2.edelmann_at_gmx.de>
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 1999 11:24:46 +0200

Hi there!

I work with Oracle 8.0.5 under NT 4 Workstation.

Since a lot of weks I can't start the webpublishing service because of an errormessage "Error 5 Access denied", which I retrieve from the systems event-log.

Now I had to install the server on my system. But none of the services therefore con start. All of them get the same errormessage above.

But I can start the enterprise-manager-tools like Schema manager to work on the servers database. Accessing on the server is therefore possible, just to run the services on my computer is impossible?

Somebody an idea?

Thanks!!

Klaus Edelmann Received on Wed Oct 06 1999 - 04:24:46 CDT