Vegas tips for Comdex-bound

From: Keith Parkansky <keithp_at_execpc.com>
Date: Wed, 06 Oct 1999 17:03:19 -0500

Sorry for being slightly off-topic
but if you're planning on going to
Comdex next month check out my site
at

   http://www.goingtovegas.com

A bunch of stuff to help you "hit the
ground running" when you get to Vegas.

This site is kind of my hobby, not a
business. I'm not selling anything. I have a "banner exchange" ad going at the top but I signed up for it to help promote the site. It doesn't generate any income. I'm just a big fan of Vegas and want
others to get the most out of their trip. --
Keith Parkansky
http://www.execpc.com/~keithp
keithp_at_execpc.com Received on Wed Oct 06 1999 - 17:03:19 CDT