Re: Net 8 Client Binaries for Win 95

From: Randall J. Parr <RParr_at_TemporalArts.COM>
Date: Wed, 06 Oct 1999 10:56:36 -0500

Found them.

I received a CD via a OTN subscription labeled "Oracle 8.1.5 Enterprise Edition for Windows NT". If you "install" this CD on Windows 95, it detects Win95 and allows you to install the Oracle 8.1.5 Client for Win95 components. This is the only place anyone has suggested for finding the Oracle 8.1 (not 8.0) Client for Win95.

R.Parr
Temporal Arts