LSNRCTL80 crash

From: vincenzo cassani <v.cassani_at_it12.bull.it>
Date: Wed, 06 Oct 1999 13:59:54 +0200

I have installed oracle 8.0.3 on a WIN 98 PC. I am not able to start NET8 server with TCP protocol. When I submit the start or the status command to LSNRCTL80 i get : Start of tnslsnr80: wait...
and then the windows program error message box with the following details:
LSNRCTL80 page fault
module <unknown> in 0000:00000013.
Can anybody help me in fixing this problem?

Thanks Received on Wed Oct 06 1999 - 06:59:54 CDT