Re: windows 2000 profesional or server

From: Miquel Prous <mpr_at_sintronic.es>
Date: Wed, 06 Oct 1999 09:46:06 +0200

I use WinNT 2000 with ORACLE 8.0.4.0.0, 8.0.3.0.0 and Workgroup 7.xx

The problem appear when Oracle tried intall the Oracle Net Server and this is the errors :

1.-"Unable to delete the NT Service for the SQL* Net V2 listener"

2.-"Failed to create service for Net8 client"

3.-"Oracle Net Server not is possible install"

Also in Oracle 8.xx appear this message but is possible continue the installation

" Unable to stop the NT Servive for the Oracle Web Publishing   Assistant during installation "

Thanks for any Help
Miguel Prous
miquelp_at_correo.datanet.es