Re: Oracle Converstion

From: Van Messner <vmessner_at_netaxis.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 1999 20:47:00 -0400

The things you'll run into are covered pretty well in the upgrade manual. There are a few new init.ora parameters you may use and a few old ones that have become obsolete. You'll need more space in the system tablespace. Add 200M to the what you're using in version 7. You may have some stored procedures, etc. that fail to compile in version 8 even though they compiled in version 7. You'll just have to fix them.

Van