Forms 5.0 - Albert Lulushi's book

From: OraFan <farjaad_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 05 Oct 1999 18:39:38 GMT

Hi

Does any one have the subject book (For Forms 5.0), I need the CD Contents for this book, in exchange can give HTML version of OCP Guide for App.Dev or OCP Guide for DBA .

Note : I have contents for ORAFORM 4.5 and I specifically need ORAFORM 5.0.

Or you happen to know the URL from where it can be downloaded - your help would be greatly appreciated

Thanks
Farj Received on Tue Oct 05 1999 - 13:39:38 CDT