ORA-01031: insufficient privileges

From: Jim Poe <jpoe_at_fulcrumit.com>
Date: Tue, 05 Oct 1999 15:42:34 GMT

I'm trying to create a new database. These scripts were working ok last week. This week I'm getting the above error on the following line:

connect internal/VCSDoracle

startup nomount pfile=D:\ORANT8I\admin\%ORACLE_SID%\pfile\init.ora <- this line

The connect is successful.

Oracle 8.1.5.1, NT 4.0 sp4.
I'm logged in as Adminstrator. Administrator is in the ORA_DBA group

--
Jim Poe
<jpoe_at_fulcrumit.com>