SQL-Loader and Graphics

From: Heike Becker <becker_at_duf.de>
Date: Tue, 05 Oct 1999 15:33:38 +0200

We want to run Reports (Oracle Reports) with graphics inside. For this we defined a table with a long raw-Column to insert the graphics.

The graphics are in flat-files of jgp-Format. We want to load the graphics with SQL*Loader. This works only for graphics with less then 64kb.
Can somebody tell us, how we can load bigger graphics (with more then 64kb)?

We are using Oracle-RDBMS 7.3.4.

Thanks

Heike Becker
becker_at_duf.de Received on Tue Oct 05 1999 - 08:33:38 CDT