Howto create a serverside CLOB for a large string-result?

From: Dr. Thomas Frankewitsch <franket_at_medsnt01.uni-muenster.de>
Date: Tue, 05 Oct 1999 14:29:35 +0200

hello,

concerning oracle 8i.

as far as I know clobs can only be derived from a existing one.

But it might be possible to create one out of "nothing"?

I need one as an result :-), must use thin-odbc. and haven't found any documentation in the oracle-examples or docu.

Does anybody know where Oracle has hidden this documentation ??? thanks in advance

thomas Received on Tue Oct 05 1999 - 07:29:35 CDT