Web DB docs or books?

From: Zekmoe <zekmoe_at_aol.com>
Date: 05 Oct 1999 10:27:57 GMT

Does anyone know of any books or advanced documentation for WebDB involving its capabilities? We have the installation and setup guides but were looking for more of a use tutorial. I'm probably not looking in the right place but I am trying to find a way to pass values to and from pages, both WebDB in origin and not. How much of a development tool is it? End user query tool? Intranet application tool? Small scale apps? Hard to tell so far, since it is unlike other tools we have. SHould I not try to struggle with it for larger apps? Thanks.

   Bob Maggio Received on Tue Oct 05 1999 - 05:27:57 CDT