About Parallel Option again.

From: andres <andresv_at_fti-inc.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 1999 01:40:41 -0400

Hi all:

My company runs applications 10.7 on Oracle 7.3.4. Being that the case: Is the Parallel Option being used in the server?  (I have checked that min_parallel_servers is = 0 and max is equal 5, and when the server manager
 starts it says Parallel Query option installed)

Best regards,
andres

P.S: My question is based on the Idea that I do not have much control over non-customize applications (written directly by Oracle) so I can not decide the parallelism when the table is created (Am I right or wrong about this?) Received on Tue Oct 05 1999 - 00:40:41 CDT