Fast Backup?

From: andres <andresv_at_fti-inc.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 1999 01:14:38 -0400

Hi all:

Is there a table in Oracle where I could query what tables where touched
(its content altered in any way) since the last shutdown.
I'm looking for a faster way to backup the datafiles that where altered
(Isn't it what they call differential backup) and not do the backup of the
entire database.
My company has Oracle 7.3.4/Applications 10.7 and I've observed that 90 percent of the files do not change size in a whole week. Regards, Andres Received on Tue Oct 05 1999 - 00:14:38 CDT