Parallel Query Option

From: andres <andres_valdes_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 1999 15:08:57 -0400

Hi everybody:

How do I know if the Parallel Query Option is properly set up in my database?
I'm using Oracle 7.3.4 with Financials Applications 10.7. I've queried V$PQ_SYSSTAT but all I got is zeroes in the value column. When I ps -ef | grep ora_ I don't get the Pxxxx background process for P. Q.

Best regards, Andres Received on Mon Oct 04 1999 - 14:08:57 CDT