Snapshots between Oracle 8's

From: Steven Crimmins <crimmins_at_nospam.us.easyphone.com>
Date: 04 Oct 1999 12:12:04 PDT

Hi,
I am trying to create snapshot from one Oracle 8 to another. When I attempt to create it I receive the following error message:

ORA-12014: table 'MEMBER' does not contain a primary key constraint

The table on the remote Oracle is called member. I can perform the select to the remote database ie select * from member_at_remotedb and get the results fine.

Can anybody tell me what I may be doing wrong?

Thanks
Steve Received on Mon Oct 04 1999 - 14:12:04 CDT