Generate list of reserved words for Oracle versions?

From: <chrisoc_at_ans.net>
Date: Mon, 04 Oct 1999 16:11:44 GMT

Are the reserved words for Oracle stored in a table or view within Oracle itself, or can they be found online (Unix) in any way?

We are converting from another database product using scripts that are designed to convert to Oracle 7, but we will have to use them on Oracle 8.1.5. There are some new reserved words at O8.

Anyway, in general, this would be useful to know about.

Chris O'Connor

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Mon Oct 04 1999 - 11:11:44 CDT