Oracle patch 8.0.5.2.0

From: Laser <machr_at_ltm.pvt.cz>
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 1999 13:35:37 +0200

Hi

I use WinNT 4.0 with SP 4 and ORACLE 8.0.5.2.0

After installation patch for ORACLE I have problems with process WINLOGON.EXE.
Sometimes it happens, that process WINLOGON takes 50% of CPU and it does not release it.
Before instalation of patch for ORACLE I had no problem with WINLOGON.

Can anybody help me? Received on Mon Oct 04 1999 - 06:35:37 CDT