Declaring and using Global Variables

From: OraFan <farjaad_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 04 Oct 1999 08:08:49 GMT

Hi Guys

I am very new in programming stuff, and have been reading oracle d2k books for some time, most of these books refer to the term 'Writing Flexible Code' most of which refer to Using Global Variables, but I could not find one good example of declaring and using a global variable in the application examples given in the books

Can you please be kind enough to give me a very practical example of declaring and using a global variable in any of the triggers or procedures your example should show how to define or declare a global variable and how to store value in it and how to make use of that value (global variable).

Thanks so much for your time to read this all and thanks even so much more for replying me with what I am looking for

Thanks
Farj Received on Mon Oct 04 1999 - 03:08:49 CDT