PL/SQL - can return structure arrays of data ?

From: ghsim <ghsim_at_lgeds.lg.co.kr>
Date: Mon, 04 Oct 1999 17:46:06 +0900

In Client(vb)/Server(unix) architecture, When a certain value is entered at client side, At Server, I want to make structure arrarys of data with multiple DML sql and logics,
and I want to return structure arrarys of data to client side. (I think that cursor variable or REF CURSOR is not good at this case.) I guess Procedure or Function works that. Help me. Received on Mon Oct 04 1999 - 03:46:06 CDT