Problem with Listener

From: Vinod <venkatesh.vinod_at_in.bosch.com>
Date: 4 Oct 1999 02:40:03 GMT

Hello Everyone,

  I have installed Oracle 8 on Win NT with starter database.   Listener is automatically created for this SID.

  Now, I want to cleanup the starter database and install   a new database manually.
  To remove the database, I can cleanup all the database files on NT.   But, how do I remove the listener and add a new listener listening   to my new Database's SID ?

  Also, How do I remove a "Service" from the Windows NT   for eg, Listener service or the OracleSercive<SID> service ?

  Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Vinod. Received on Sun Oct 03 1999 - 21:40:03 CDT