Re: oracle805 install in Linux RH6

From: Pasquito <p.campo_at_tin.it>
Date: Sun, 03 Oct 1999 09:26:21 +0100

In UNIX system are a file not visible that contain profile users parameters ( .profile or .login ).
U must set here your enviroment variables. In sh or ksh shell u cant write in this files ORACLE_OWNER=oracle; export ORACLE_OWNER. Now if u write "export" on your shell's promp u can see all export variables. When u install ORACLE u cant login as root but u must login as DBA ( oracle for u).
Bye.
Pasquito.