Re: Convert from DB2 to Oracle

From: Linux <linux_at_prima.de>
Date: Sat, 02 Oct 1999 22:15:09 +0100

zvi_dvir_at_my-deja.com schrieb:

> One of our projects is to convert the application and the data
> from OS2 / DB2 to NT / ORACLE.
> Are there any automatic procedures to convert the DATA ?
>
> Thanks.
>
> Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
> Before you buy.

Maybe a odbc connection and export can help you, but this is just for the table containments not for
stored procedures. I don't believe that there is a complete converter programm available that also
converts the stored procedures Packages....a.s.o.

Gerhard Wesser
linux_at_prima.de Received on Sat Oct 02 1999 - 16:15:09 CDT