Change init.ora and restart

From: Pasquito <p.campo_at_tin.it>
Date: Sat, 02 Oct 1999 18:33:06 +0100

I have HP-UX 10.20 with Oracle 8.0.5 server. I have changed init.ora from small database to large database after default installation. To start database oracle send me this message: "ORA-07279: spcre: segment error, unable to get first semaphore set." How can i do for fix this problem ?
Tanks for help.
Pasquito. Received on Sat Oct 02 1999 - 12:33:06 CDT