Re: OAS and 8i missing

From: Finn Ellebaek Nielsen <fen_at_changegroup.dk>
Date: Sat, 2 Oct 1999 12:06:10 +0100

No, but OAS 4.0.8 that started shipping recently does. The cartridge is called JServlet and replaces JWeb. JServlet is implemented in OAS so it doesn't matter which version of the database you use. But if you wait for Oracle 8.1.6 there will be built-in support for Java Servlets and you woudn't need OAS for that.

HTH. Finn