Re: Oracle 8i New Features

From: Connor McDonald <connor_mcdonald_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 02 Oct 1999 09:42:17 +0800

Tim Myers wrote:

> I would be interested in doing a deal with anyone who has sat the 8i New
> features Course. I would like to borrow, buy the notes. Our site is going to
> 8i but I do not have the time ( until after the 2k ! ) to get on the course.
> Anyone Help. Course Code of ONFDBA in the UK.
>
> Regards

I would not recommend the course...

Don't get me wrong - when I went on it, eveything in there was relevant and useful - but it was only when I came out of the course, and over the following months doing the standard manual readings, that I discovered that they covered about a fifth of whats new...

So maybe pursue the course later - but did into the 8i manuals - it took time - but I found the content more revealing than the course.

HTH Received on Fri Oct 01 1999 - 20:42:17 CDT