Re: Oracle Enterprise Manager - Remote Admin

From: Neil C <btsscrth_at_bt.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 1999 09:40:33 +0100

Hi,

you need to
- have a copy of the init.ora (and config.ora if being used) on the local client (NT box).
- set up a password file on the server (using orapwd) - add the parameter remote_login_passwordfile = exclusive into the init.ora file(s)
- grant sysdba to system
- connect with OEM as system or sys with the connect as option set to sysdba

this should allow you to do the things you require.

HTH NeilC