HELP with Crashed Database

From: Tony Stone <tstone2001_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 01 Oct 1999 00:29:21 -0700

I am able to connect and mount my database, but not able to open it. I am running Oracle 7.2.2 on Novell.
I am getting an ORA-00314 -- log 2 of thread 1 expected sequence # doesn't match and ORA-00312 online log 2 thread 1: 'sys:oranw\database\wglog1.ora when I attempt to open the database. I believe that I am having a problem with my my online log files. An suggestions on how to repair my database so that I can open it. I have been doing cold backups - this is the situation after restoring the files after my hard drive crashed.

Thank you.

Tony Stone Received on Fri Oct 01 1999 - 02:29:21 CDT