Catastrophic failure

From: <tlc23810_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 1999 22:11:21 GMT

I keep receiving catastrophic failure on my pages that connect to an
oracle database. The strange thing is that they sometimes...although
rarely go away and you can access the page. The site was on the c
drive, and worked without a hitch. I moved it to the d drive ...for
security purposes this week, and this is when we encountered this
sporadic issue. It says catastrophic failure on line 11...which is the
connect line ???
Your thoughts ?

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Thu Sep 30 1999 - 17:11:21 CDT