Enterprise Admin - 8i

From: Buckwheat <news3_at_REMOVEbaxnet.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 1999 16:37:07 -0400

Just installed 8i on Nt4, clients configured and talking to server via Net8. I connected to server via SqlPlus on the client (98 machine).

Problem is, I cannot start "enterprise database administrator" on the server. It just won't start. Hour glass tumbles for ~2 sec, then quits and that's that.

Any ideas? Logs don't show anything I know of..

Greg Received on Thu Sep 30 1999 - 15:37:07 CDT