Re: managing a large number of concurrent sessions

From: Pete Sharman <psharman_at_us.oracle.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 1999 09:33:05 -0700

You only need to use MTS if you are running short on memory resources for the machine, so it's not really possible to say whether Sean needs it or not. There are lots of sites with more connections than this running dedicated server.

Overall, dedicated server will normally give you better performance if you have enough resources to have the extra processes running.

HTH. Pete