Costs Enterprise Edition + Lite

From: Wilco Mulder <wim_at_interact.nl>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 1999 17:07:26 +0200

Subject: replication:
On a project we are thinking about using Oracle 8 Enterprise Edition as Mastersite -database and 4 x Lite as snapshotsite-(remote) database. What are the costs?

I think:  Enterprise Edition  =                                   NLG.
3763,--
            4 x Lite                 =  4 x NLG. 745,--  =   NLG. 2980,--
            Total =

NLG. 6743,-- Best Regards,

Wilco Mulder - Inter Act (Apeldoorn)
Please Email to: wmulder_at_interact-automation.nl Received on Thu Sep 30 1999 - 10:07:26 CDT