oracle 8.0.5 using citrix metaframe

From: Brian Howard <bh_at_creditwatch-inc.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 1999 14:51:03 GMT

I am considering using oracle 8.0.5 with the client piece resting on application servers and using thin clients on the desktops. Has anyone used citrix meta-frame for this purpose and the windows-based thin clients as opposed to the java-based thin clients? Please give me some feedback to whether this works good and what problems you have encountered if any. I know oracle doesn't like it and probably won't support it, but my main concern is does it work well? Received on Thu Sep 30 1999 - 09:51:03 CDT